About our Client
Our client is a sizable business group with diversified businesses including property management. They strive to provide excellent services to their tenants and looking for a high calibre candidate to join the Retail Tenant Management team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, you will responsible for building strong relationship with tenants and propose sales promotion ideas to drive mall traffic and sales. You will drive tenants' sales by improving the efficiency of tenants marketing activities. You will set tenant incentive program for achieving win-win sales. You will regularly visit tenant stores to provide feedback. You will plan in-mall promotion and liaise with Marketing teams to support tenants' marketing events. You will also assist ad hoc projects when necessary.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of Retail Management experience in Luxury brand, Department Store or Shopping Mall
- Proven track record of driving sales and with strong business acumen
- Independent, creative, proactive and result-oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in written and spoken English Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.