About our Client
Our client is an upcoming professional services firm headquartered in Hong Kong. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join them as as the Payroll Executive.
About the Role
- Report to Managing Director
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing cycle, involving activities such as data entry, master data changes, payroll calculation and payroll reporting
- Manage attendance and leave data in HRIS on regular basis to facilitates report generation and payroll processing
- Provide C&B HR support to the business, including insurance, management reports, tax filing, MPF, leave management
- Examine client's payroll advice for completeness and clarify with clients if in doubt and upload data in system for processing
- Participate HR activities to maintain the high level of HR services to the internal customers
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum of 2 years-experience in C&B and Payroll
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.