About the Client
Our client is a well-established Commercial Bank in Hong Kong, they are now looking for a Payroll Manager with 8+ years of relevant experience to join their team. Targeting candidates with mass payroll calculation / with experience from sizeable corporations to join (banking preferred), this role pays up to HKD55k per month.
About the Role
- Manage the execution of all payroll processes, including monthly payroll, final payments, ad hoc payments, and MPF contributions processing
- Monitor timely and accurate submission of various tax reports and the annual salary tax returns
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and disability
- Supervise the payroll team to ensure smooth and timely payroll
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years' solid experience in payroll, preferably gained from banking sector and/or sizeable companies
- Familiar with Hong Kong Labour Ordinance
- Familiar with computer skills with experience in PeopleSoft an advantage
- A good team player with a positive working attitude, high self-motivation, independent, well organized and result-oriented
- Hands-on experience with HR databases and Microsoft Office, including MS Excel and MS Word
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua a definite advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.