About our Client
Our client is a professional services firm headquartered in Hong Kong. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join them the Payroll Manager.
About the Role
- Report to the Managing Director
- Supervise a team of professional staffs to handle the full spectrum of payroll matters, statutory filing, provident fund administration, insurance administration and other HR-related outsourcing services for a portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for the end-to-end payroll processing cycle, involving activities such as data entry, master data changes, payroll calculation and payroll reporting
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties, including auditors and regulatory bodies.
- Provide advisory services and attend to client requests regarding HR related matter and upload data in the system for processing
- Participate in HR activities to maintain the high level of HR services to the internal client
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 7-8 years-experience in C&B and Payroll
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Excel including vlookup and pivot table
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.