About the Client:
Our client is a world's leading international hospitality group. Currently they are looking for a Payroll Officer to perform general payroll duties in their Finance Division.
About the Role:
- Report to Senior Accounting Manager.
- Handle day-to-day payrolls duties related to payroll calculations, payroll process and payments.
- Support salary tax duties.
- Handle data input and payroll reconciliations.
- Coordinate with Human Resource Department.
- Prepare payroll budgets and forecast reports.
- Involve in any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accountancy, Human Resources or other disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in payroll/accounting.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong at Excel.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.