- Handle the daily securities/ELNs, Structured Notes, Equity Accumulator, Equity Options, CLPD and CLPGD dealing tickets and related corporate actions etc.
- Issuance of final term sheet with detailed product terms and conditions to customer
- Handle the fixing result of ELNs and structured notes, liaise with issuers and address internal enquiries
- Safekeeping of current accounts & saving accounts mandate
- Support the day-to-day office administration tasks
- Provide support to Operations Managers on operations projects
- Secondary education or DSE
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in banking or financial industry
- Good PC application knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with strong analytical mind
- A good team player
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Mary Chan at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.