About our Client
Our client is one of the well-known retail brands across the global. Due to expansion plan in Hong Kong & Macau, they are currently hiring a dynamic and multicultural People advisor for join their HR team.
About the Role
- Perform in all-rounded HR functions to ensure smooth daily operation, including but not limited to talent acquisition, on/off boarding, staff engagement and HR projects
- Work closely with HR counterparts in payroll and C&B operation
- Manage staff attendance and leave data in HRIS on regular basis to facilitate report generation for payroll processing
- Assist in review HR policies and procedures
- Assist in any adhoc projects if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum of 3 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, preferably from retail/ beauty/ hospitality industry
- Multicultural work and/or educational background would be a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.