About our Client
Our client is a consumer electronics and gadgets eCommerce website with strong presence around the world. With rapid expansion plan, they are looking for an entrepreneurial mind-set performance marketing executive to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, you will identify and align digital marketing strategies with internal teams to drive optimized traffic to website and improve conversion rate. You will monitor traffic, conversion and other eCommerce KPI on different social media platforms, including SEM, paid Ads, re-targeting and KOLs and maximize ROI. You will also leverage advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and other BI tools to draw insights and reports on performance.
- 3+ years of digital / performance marketing / eCommerce experience
- Knowledge in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics or other BI tools is a must.
- A passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills to drive business/ marketing results, transforming data to actionable insight and recommendations
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure, as well as collaborate well with team and stakeholders to achieve company goals
- Strong spoken and written English and Cantonese is required
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Proficiency in HTML and photo editing software would be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.