About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing education group with presence in Hong Kong and China. They are now looking for an Personal Assistant to provides support to the top management in the personal capacities.
About The Role
- Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support, including handling phone calls, managing calendars, scheduling appointments, and organizing meetings and conferences etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, such as booking flights, hotels, and transportation, for executives and other personnel as needed. Prepare detailed itineraries and manage any essential travel documentation.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, conferences, and events, ensuring smooth scheduling and organization.
- Prepare comprehensive meeting agendas, take accurate minutes, and disseminate relevant materials to attendees.
- Provide support with any other administrative or personal tasks as required, including financial management, event planning, and coordinating special projects etc.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree holder in Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in supporting top management
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Fanny Chan at +852 3180 4984 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.