About the Company
Our client is a well-known and reputable family in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Personal Assistant to join the team to support their Senior Management and the family in their family office.
About the Role
Working closely with the Senior Management and the family, you are responsible to provide full spectrum of support on personal matters, including travelling arrangements, dinner and events coordination, household maintenance, home enhancement etc. Also to communicate and co-ordinate schedule with helpers and drivers. Last but not least to coordinate with internal and external parties on personal matters and business operations.
About the Person
- Degree holder in Business Administration or other discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Personal Assistant for personal / family matters
- Friendly, organised, detail-minded with high integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English is a must, and good in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.