Our client is a leading investment bank, currently looking for a personal assistant to the Head of Human Resources. Targeting candidates with experience(s) from financial services sector, and individuals working/servicing HR team will be highly regarded. Competitive budget offered to attract the right candidate.
About The Role
- Manage the calendar and prioritize meeting arrangements for Head of HR.
- Conduct mailbox screening in a highly confidential manner.
- Organize Teleconference, Telepresence, Video Conference, and regular team meetings for the local HR team.
- Assist with travel arrangements, expense claims support, event planning, coordination and schedule arrangements.
- Participate, coordinate and support various HR projects as assigned e.g. Diversity & Inclusion, International Mobility, Talent Management, Employee Engagement etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc work upon requests.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder extensive PA / HR Administration working experience from foreign.
- investment banks or sizeable insurance groups.
- Prior experience working for HR team highly preferred.
- Reliable and able to deal with highly sensitive information confidentially.
- Able to excel with tight deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Good coordination and communication skills with regional business stakeholders, both in English & Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.