About the Client
Our client is a leading operator within the Industrial manufacturing sector with business operations across Hong Kong and China. Due to recent expansion, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Personal Assistant to Chairlady.
About the role
- Responsible for assisting the Chairlady on all personal and office matters
- Assist & arrange daily scheduling, personal matters, and travel itineraries, including travel arrangements, accommodation, transportation, events coordination etc.
- Arrange and maintain meeting calendar, agenda and minutes
- Handle ad hoc project as required
The Successful Applicant
- High Diploma or above in any disciplines
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of working experience as a Personal Assistant
- Excellent communication, influencing and analytical skills is needed
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Be honest, patient, detail-minded, well-organized, proactive and willing to learn
- Immediate available is highly preferred