About the Company
Our client is a Russian based company selling premium frozen food products around the world. With their stable business in Hong Kong, they are now looking for a Personal Assistant / Office Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you are responsible to oversee the entire office administration operations, ensuring the provision of quality administration support for a small office with around 20 staffs. Also to handle visa applications and work permits for overseas colleagues and assist with their travel bookings and accommodations. Last but not least, to handle other ad-hoc duties for the office.
About the Person
- Degree holder in Business Administration or other relevant qualifications
- 10 years of relevant experience in mid-size office
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Independent, proactive and able to multi-task
- Good interpersonal, communication and well-organized
- Immediate available will be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.