About the Client
Our client is a private equity investment family office with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. They are now looking for a Personal Assistant to the Chairman, support him and his family affairs.
About the Role
- Support on Chairman and his family matters including but not limited to travel arrangement, organizing personal and networking events,
- Handle all-kind-of kids arrangement such as school enrolment, activities and scheduling
- Act as project coordinator on Chairman's charity projects and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant, butler, drivers and helpers to ensure smooth operation
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Minimum 8 years of Personal Assistant experience
- Presentable, proactive and responsible
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in both English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Travel may be required upon request
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.