About our Client
Our client is a local airline with strong presence in Asia. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for a Digital Content Executive to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the President, you will proactively arrange external and internal stakeholders' engagement and co-ordination. You will manage social media for President, work closely with other functional teams to drive engagement plan, develop social media network (e.g. Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), and facilitate digital promotion. You will also build relationships with visitors, industry professionals and journalists, carry out secretarial support but not limited to perform meeting/venue arrangement, President's personal account management, handle flight tickets, hotel accommodation and visa arrangements.
- Minimum 3 years experience with focus in digital marketing, corporate communications, or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or related disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both English and Chinese)
- Detail-minded, good organisation and communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple and varied tasks
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.