About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate with international business developments in property, infrastructure, hospitality, and food and beverage. With the rising demand for healthcare services, they are committed to develop and launch integrated healthcare services in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area. A rare opportunity has arisen, and they are now inviting a Physician Engagement Manager to join their newly developed team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group General Manager, you are responsible for physician recruitment, development and engagement. Your role plays an active role in developing physician relationship, and managing a portfolio of physicians and their performances. You will ensure a multi-unit healthcare clinic business achieve financial targets through the development of physician network, overseeing physician's performance, and ensuring a continuous growth in patient cases. Most importantly, you will be working collaboratively with the clinic operations team to develop workflow and audit processes to enhance clinic operations efficiency and, to ensure clinic operations complies with local regulations.
- Degree or professional qualification holder in culinary related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a relevant position working in a healthcare group, or pharmaceutical sales experience
- Solid physician network and management experience
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter, and a result-driven person
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.