About our Client
Our client is a leading grocery chain with over 300 stores in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion, there is a hiring need of a Plant Engineering Manager role to drive production line automation.
About the Role
- Report to Business Director, you will manage an operation of 100 manpower.
- Oversee, control and monitor all activities in production plant
- To constantly review the current operation procedures and make recommendation for improvement
- Responsible for developing plant operations, maintenance procedures, and preventive maintenance program & schedules
- Improve production efficiency
- Degree holder / Higher Diploma in any discipline of engineering or related disciplines or applied science
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in managing manufacturing facilities
- Knowledge of ISO22000 is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office and Auto CAD
- Fluent English & Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.