About the Client
Our client is a well known and highly reputable listed company in the retail sector who combines traditonal and digital technology strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong, Greater China and globally. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the Project Management team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the definition and maintenance of the standards of project management and process. You will need to deal with various senior stakeholders with updates on the overall program's delivery and underlying issues and potential risks. Aside from proactively monitoring and tracking progress of schedules / deliverables against baseline, you will also need to ensure the overall program adherence to the agreed governance, process and standards. Lastly, you will work with stakeholders to ensure the necessary updates into a selected PMO Tool (i.e. Status Report, Issues, Risks, Workplan, Milestones, Dependency, Decisions, Change requests, financials, resource management)
The Successful Applicant
- BSc in Computer Science or related engineering degree with equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years of PMO experience
- PMP (PMI) or Prince 2 certification required
- Indepth understanding of software development life cycle and IT infrastructure
- Should have done end-to-end PMO for business or technology transformation large scale project
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create and present written and verbal communications that are audience appropriate
- Self-directed, adaptable, flexible, proactive
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.