About our Client Our client is a leading communication service provider with a wide range of services including local data and broadband, mobile, equipment sales, outsourcing, mobile payment, etc. To cope with the continuous growing business, they are expanding their IT team and is seeking professionals to join them.
About the Role
As the PMO Manager, you will be managing multiple complex initiatives/projects and ensure successful implementations, develop best practices and tools for product portfolio alignment and management, as well as maintain processes and to ensure product and project documentation, reports, and plans are accurate and complete. You will be working closely with business and product development team, technology team, and operations team to manage the project portfolio, product roadmap, and report status to management. You are required to provide guidance from project management perspective to other team members, and perform ad-hoc assignments when necessary.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, or relevant discipline
- 5-8 years of working experience in PMO on large and complex program management
- Experience in project/program management, controls & audit, business process review
- Experience in mobile payment, financial services or consultancy field is preferred
- Sound knowledge in project management methodologies (e.g. SCRUM/Agile, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to influence stakeholders of different levels
- Able to thrive
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience may be considered for Assistant PMO Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.