About our Client
Our client is an international jewellery retailer which has been expanding rapidly for the past few years. To cope with their ambitious business growth plan, they are looking to recruit a high calibre PR and Communication professional to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you are responsible for the brand positioning through editorial coverage in key media platforms. You will plan and implement media strategies and work closely with media agency on advertising schedules and co-ordinate the production of print and digital advertising assets. You will share brand press release for editorial and coverage, participate in photo-shootings, identify and develop storylines and seek out celebrity dressing opportunities to maximize brand awareness in Hong Kong media channels. You will also prepare monthly clipping reports for management review.
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of PR & Communications experience
- Solid experience in media planning gained from an international brand through agency or in-house
- Independent, detail-oriented, ability to manage tight deadlines and budgets
- Good communication and project management skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.