- New headcount
- Circa $360K per annum
About the Client
Our client is a prestigious playgroup based in Hong Kong with a dynamic team of highly qualified teachers who are committed to develop early childhood education. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now inviting a PR & Marketing Manager to join their ever growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager and leading an Illustrator, you will develop strategic marketing and communications plan in line with meeting enrollment targets and centre's objectives. You will implement and execute customer acquisition plans through the use of different online and offline marketing channels, and events to support admissions targets. Working closely with external agencies, you will lead advertising concepts, branding and marketing directions to maximize brand awareness. Lastly, you will also manage agency's performance and manage marketing budgets for the group.
- Degree level qualification in communications, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in any industries. Candidates with marketing experience in the education industry is highly preferred.
- Excellent written communications skills with the ability to refine marketing content.
- Self-motivated, creative with strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.