- Pre-opening team
- New headcount
About our Client
Our client is an upscale European private hospitality club that offers an exclusive experience for their members and their family. To cope with their expansion plan, they would like to invite a PR & Marketing Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will develop and execute PR and event campaigns that help build brand awareness through impactful PR that increase presence visibility to help drive incremental revenue for the club. You will identify and develop collaborative relationships with strategic partners to enhance the brand image among target customer. Additionally, you will implement club specific marketing strategies through different channels to drive the business
- Bachelor Degree holder in Marketing, Public Relations or any related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience working in the hospitality industry
- Good project management and execution of PR and Marketing events and initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese is a prerequisite for this role
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.