About the Company
Our client is an international luxury fashion brand with strong presence around the globe. To cope with business expansion, they are looking for a PR Director in APAC region to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director and leading a team, you will manage the PR budget, develop regional public relations and media strategies to strengthen the brand awareness in the Asia Pacific region. You will develop communication channels, PR and social media strategic plans. You will develop creative content strategy across owned and earned channels. For PR, you will understand the brand's positioning and ensure consistency across the region and align with HQ. You will establish and maintain strong relations with key media to maximize editorial coverage. You will executive events which support brand exposure and positioning. You will identify and locate celebrities for endorsement. You will manage PR agencies and ensure brand updates and news are well-communicated. For Media, you will develop cost effective media and digital strategy and oversee the all social media channels to maximize customer engagement. You will also work closely with sales team on marketing and promotions. You will also involve in ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of PR experience in luxury industry of which at least 5 years in managerial level with Regional office
- Extensive knowledge of APAC markets
- Strong connections with media, KOLs and celebrities
- Detail-minded, analytical and excellent time management and project management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.