About our Client
Our client is a first-tier luxury retail brand with global presence. To cope with their ambitious business growth plan in Hong Kong and Macau, they are looking to recruit a high calibre PR and Event professional to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will develop and execute PR and event strategies to achieve business goals. You will plan and implement media strategies and work closely with media agency on advertising schedules and co-ordinate the production of print and digital advertising assets. You will manage contents communicated on editorial, coverage, website and social media and seek celebrity dressing opportunities to maximize brand awareness in different media channels. You will also work closely with internal and external parties and execute different events including press release, in-store and joint promotion events etc.
- Degree holder with at least 7 years' experience of PR and event experience in Luxury Retail industry
- Strong connections with local PR and media
- Sound knowledge of digital PR
- Independent, self-motivated and with can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.