About our Client
Our client is a market leading provider of ICT infrastructure with strong reputation around the world. To cope with business expansion, they are looking for a Pre Sales Consultant to join the team. The main responsibility of this role is to support Sales Manager on in-depth and technical knowledge to facilitate with sales cycle.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Pre-Sales, You will work closely with Sales Manager to provide professional product and project advice to existing and potential customers. You will also liaise with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements; or ideas to help them innovate or stay ahead of where the market is going. You will also monitor and facilitate communication during project implementation to ensure project scope and object is accurately achieved.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, IT, Computer Science or other related discipline
- 5+ years of pre-sales experience from S.I or Distributor
- Solid and hands-on project experience in programming, requirement analysis, integration and solution design.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Technical experience and knowledge on ERP/ CRM/BI solutions
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.