About the Client
Our client is a listed pharmaceutical company with strong presence in Hong Kong and the rest of Asia. They have an extensive ethical and consumer health drug portfolio. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now inviting a R&D professional to conduct pre-clinical research on their immuno-oncology drug pipeline.
About the Role
Reporting to the Research & Development Director, you will plan drug discovery projects for the immuno-oncology therapeutic area following best practices applied within pharmaceutical R&D in close collaboration with the R&D Director and key stakeholders in Hong Kong and China. You will plan, manage and drive project progress based on priorities to ensure projedct objectives are delivered within agreed scope, timeline and budget. Lastly, you will also take lead on soliciting proposals and contract negotiations for prospective outsourcing projects, and manage relationship to ensure delivery of projects and budget.
- PhD prederable or Degree (MSc) in Immunology, Molecular Biology, or Science related discipline
- Project Management Qualification is highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years' project management experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector
- Knowledge with immuno-oncology is highly preferred
- Strategic thinker, collaborative working style with the abilitu to build excellent working relationships
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.