- 20+ years FMCG Sales & Marketing Experience
- 10+ years Solid Experience from China
- Background from F&B / Services
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable and well-established FMCG brand with a good footprint in Asia. They are looking for a President as an owner of their business in China.
About the Role
Based in China and reporting back to HQ, you will be responsible for devising annual business objectives for the full range of categories targeting different market sectors including retail, e-commerce, catering and B2B. You will own the full P&L in China and work closely with the functional team heads based in HQ to ensure the smooth business operation across the multiple sales regions. In addition to setting and putting in place of the strategic business directions in the markets, you are expected to be a hands-on business leader to travel extensively to meet the external key business partners, visit the trade points to understand their business performance. Despite of having the direct sales head based in different regions, you should have a updated overview of the capability and sales delivery of the local sales force of 1000+ people. This is a highly challenging position based in China and the business has offered a sustainable platform for further development.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in business or other related disciplines
- 20+ years experience in sales & marketing from leading FMCG
- 10+ years track record in China market
- Sound PNL ownership and proven experience in sales management
- Background from F&B / services is preferred
- Strong knowhow of Matrix system and leadership of 1000+ sales force
- Collaborative, team player, hands on and detailed
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.