Pricing Analyst - Up to 40k
About our Client
Our client is a subsidiary of a world class insurance company, providing emergency call centre services. To cope with their business needs, they are currently looking for finance talents to join their team as Pricing Analyst.
About the Role
- Report to the Regional Pricing Analyst
- Responsible for all analysis on pricing strategies across different business units, and ensure pricing level is in compliance with group standards and internal guidelines
- Ensuring offers and quotations are released in a timely manner
- Prepare reports on market trend and competitor analysis for senior management's review
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned by the Regional Pricing Analyst
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of pricing and/or FP&A experience, preferably from the insurance industry
- Flexible, willing to learn, and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table, V-Look Up etc
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.