About our client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate that has multiple portfolios and to cope with their group expansion, they are now seeking for a Principal Architect.
About the role
Reporting to the Director and leading a team, you will drive the development of key technology initiatives to realize emerging policy objectives, working with delivery teams to optimize and align to architecture vision. You have to be a practical design authority capable of making decisions which take account of immediate priorities and longer term objectives. As a group level position, you will work with multiple stakeholders and deliver architectural initiatives that improve efficiency, resilience/robustness and performance in line with enterprise strategy. Define strategies to migrate, modernize and transform existing systems onto cloud architectures and lead the definition and creation of innovative digital services for customers Lastly, deliver transformation of IT practices to exploit modern best practices such as DevOps, DevSecOps, automation, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience required with multiple years of experience working across large, complex organizations to define the Enterprise Architecture
- Previous experience with public cloud architecture, Cloud strategy etc (Azure Cloud/AWS Cloud/Alicloud/Google)
- Experience with integration patterns, and architectures at large scale
- TOGAF, ScrumMaster, Six Sigma, COBIT, ITIL, DevOps or relevant disciplines preferred
- Will have a technology background including software development ensuring that key architecture decisions are made on the basis of practical delivery
- A broad knowledge of modern architecture technologies including cloud, big data, API, digital and mobile
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, clarifying strategies and plans, giving a sense of direction and purpose for self and team
- Setting direction and taking ownership for deliverables
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.