About the Client
Our client is prestigious international school with sound presence in Asia. They offer kindergarten to secondary school UK curriculum courses and with a long term expansion plan, they are now inviting a Principal to head up their secondary school in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the group's management team and leading a Vice Principal, you will cultivate a supportive learning environment for students. Working closely with Teachers, you will provide advice on the development of curriculum programmes and teaching methodologies to improve learning standards and quality. You also need to oversee school plan and policies for approval by Academic Board, Examination Board and Board of Management. Most importantly, you are on a continuous mission to nurture school employees and provide guidance to assist them to achieve school's goals and objectives.
- Minimum 6 years' teaching experience with IGCSE, IB, IMYC, IPC programs and a registered teacher in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong leadership experience
- Strategic with good problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite for this role
- Ability to work in Hong Kong is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.