About Our Client
Our client is a leading distribution service providers specialized in the life science and healthcare industry, with serving over 300,000 medical facilities, and over 1,000 clients, including the top-tier pharmaceutical companies in the world. Due to their business needs, they are looking for a Principal Service Manager, who will be reporting to the Principal Service Director, leading a team of 10, and handling the key accounts of medical device category.
- Supervise daily inventory and supply chain matters, and provide guidance to the team to maintain the standard service record
- Monitor the inventory level and operations to ensure smooth operations
- Review and analysis performance on daily operations to ensure the daily and monthly KPIs are met
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities across all operation process for higher efficiency and better cost control
- Maintain good relationship with clients, and provide professional servicing solutions to clients
- Liaise with different functional teams and provide supporting solutions to fulfil client's requirements
- Degree holder or above in Logistics/ Transportation/ Supply Chain, or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in related experience, preferably with experience in clients management/ key account servicing
- Experience in supervisory or junior management position with proven management style focused on team coaching is preferable
- Experience in MS Office, or any supply chain software solutions is preferable
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.