About the Company
Our client is a well-known Jewellery Artist,recognized by a lot of international auction houses, such as Christie's and Sotheby's, is famous for her handcrafted fine jewellery. With the business growing steadily, they are now looking for an high-calibre Admin Assistant to work in their private showroom.
About the Role
Working closely with the Retail Director, you are responsible to perform administrative functions for the showroom, including handling all in-coming calls, greeting VIP, secure a clean, tidy and well maintained working environment and equipment within the showroom. Also to establish, build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers and prospects by anticipating and meeting their needs for services and products.
About the Person
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or other related disciplines
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is a must
- Well-polished, well organized with good interpersonal skills
- Good coomunication, strong sense of responsibilities and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently
- Open to travel
- Immediate available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.