Private Tutor (full-time) - Fresh Graduate Welcome
- Working at client's house in Hong Kong Island
- Bachelor Degree in English Literature or related dicipline
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
About the Client:
Our client is a renowned private conglomerate based in Hong Kong with international investment businesses. A rare opportunity has arisen, and the Group's Senior Executive is now inviting a high caliber incumbent to join them as a Private Tutor for their private household.
About the role:
Reporting to the Butler and the parents of the household, you will work with a primary school student to improve their skills on various subjects by correcting homework and preparing lessons that meets IB primary school standards. You will motivate the child's interest to learn to enhance their learning abilities. Most importantly, you will monitor the learning progress and academic results with the student and the parents.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years tutoring experience
- Music certificate in Piano Performance is a pre-requisite
- Experience in teaching IB courses is highly preferred
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must
- Strong sense of responsibility, patience and energetic
- Passionate in teaching young children
- Flexible working hours
- Incentive and Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.