Process Management Manager
About the Client
Our client is an expanding solution provider in the telecommunication industry. To cope with their initiatives to drive operation excellence and facilitate sustainable business growth, they are looking for a Process Management Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Development, you will involve in business process re-engineering programmes. You will work closely with cross-functional team, conduct variance analysis, design the process framework and timeline and act as the leader to direct and manage all these projects. You will share best practise for operation excellence to achieve strategic goals. Also, you will need to update management on project progress and provide ad-hoc support/ advice at the implementation stage.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Management, IT or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in business process enhancement/management is a must
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and resolve problems independently
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.