About our Client
Our client is a leading Hong Kong based property developer boasting an extensive real estate portfolio in the Greater China market. It develops and manages world classes commercial complexes in the region. Due to business expansion plan, the team is seeking for a Procurement Manager to join its central procurement department based in Hong Kong Headquarter.
About the Role
- Report to Head of Procurement, you will manage a small indirect procurement team for procurement of good and service for the facilities management and building services departments.
- Strive for workflow steamline and continuous improvement to align with the best practice in the industry
- Develop programs to reduce cost and improve procurement efficiency in terms of cost and cycle time
- Monitor the contract performance of strategic suppliers and prepare respective reporting
- Build rapport with key stakeholders to understand business requirements, strategy, challenges and opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in a related field as minimum, MBA/Post graduate degree as a plus (or relevant experience)
- Certified Procurement professional such as CPSM or CIPS is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years procurement experience, 5 of which in E&M/Engineering and/or related category and leading role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in managing large complex sourcing projects and change initiatives is a benefit
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Experience with various eProcurement tools will be advantageous
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.