Our client is a leading investment bank renowned for its high quality, value-added financial services and diversified client base in Hong Kong and China. With more than 10,000 worldwide and an annual business turnover of $8 billion. The company is looking for a high calibre Indirect Procurement Manager to join its Hong Kong office.
About this role
- Report to Head of Procurement Manager, this is an individual contributor.
- Responsible for professional services procurement including HR, legal &Finance services.
- Responsible for vendor sourcing, price and commercial negotiation, cost analysis, vendor selection & evaluation.
- Work with internal stakeholders and provide professional advice on procurement-related events.
- Manage contracts with 3PL suppliers for risk management; provide the best terms and conditions.
- Evaluate and establish the SLA of vendors, and collaborate with the tender process.
- Familiar with compliance terms in internal policies, procedures and SFC's requirements.
- Conduct sourcing direction and guidance to overseas offices with procurement guideline and strategy.
The successful Candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree or above, Procurement and Supply is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of procurement experience with a minimum of 3 years in a management level role.
- Experienced with International Financial Institutions, formal procurement and tendering process is a plus.
- Knowledge of HR (T&C) and Professional Legal Services would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Chinese and English language both spoken and written.
- Experience in managing regional procurement or MNC would be advanced
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Eddie KW Chan at +852 3180 4972 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.