About the Client
Our client is a market leading healthcare supplement manufacturer specializing in vitamins, dietary, and wellness supplement and nutrition related products. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are looking for a Product Development Manager to join their ever growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to General Manager, and leading a subordinate, you will work closely with the North America R&D site by providing them with supplement formulation insights to develop product formulation or modifications to cope with local country regulatory requirements in Asia. You will ensure product labelling and product quality to meets local regulatory and quality requirements. Working closely with the marketing team, you will provide content insights for promotional materials and nutrition labels. Lastly, you will provide product and compliance training to retailers, promoters and cross-functional team members for new product launches.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree holder in any science discipline
- Minimum 5 years of product development, regulatory affairs and quality assurance experience in the nutrition industry segment (health supplement)
- Good knowledge with GMP and ISO would be advantageous
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command in both written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.