Our client is fast growing retail & commercial bank in Hong Kong with dynamic culture. In order to cope with the fast expansion in digital banking business, they are currently looking for a high caliber candidate being the Subject matter experts for virtual banking product governance
- Being a SME for New product Governance team to drive continuous enhancements and implementation of the Framework and risk management processes to meet regulatory requirements in supporting the new product initiatives arise from digital banking
- Assist the digital banking product owners to identify the risks based on the user stories, and engage the respective Risk Owner(s) for example on credit, market, interest rate, liquidity, operational, fraud, technology, legal, compliance, strategic and reputation risks for detailed assessment and engage in discussions if applicable
- Provide hands-on training and problem solving on key risk topics to the Product Owners and the squads
- Review the new product approval documents prior to their submission for approval
- Degree holder in Finance, Business, Risk Management or related disciplines, e-banking, e-commerce is advantage
- Minimum 8 years' experience in retail banking and risk management. Experience in e-banking services, risk management and internal control is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.