About the Client
Our client is a fast growing company with an expanding portfolios of technology solutions business in Hong Kong. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing internet industry, a need has arisen to recruit a Product Lead focusing on NFC Payment
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will need to have strong technical background and capable of managing an app life cycle end-to-end; from design and development, to implementation and maintenance, creating a sophisticated end-user experience for mobile apps. As a leader, you will engage across a complex matrix organisation to communicate, support and monitor progress of the deployment of the process/ service. Work collaboratively with product engineering, marketing, legal, UI/UX, and other teams on cutting edge technologies especially on NFC payment capabilities. Lastly, develop solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of experience as a Digital Product Manager or a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Management, or a related field
- Portfolio of established digital products you've managed
- Deep knowledge of product lifecycle
- Advanced knowledge of mobile app payment or NFC technologies
- NFC launch payment through Apple and Google Pay in mobile apps will be a plus
- You have a commercial mindset and an experience of increasing engagement and conversion on mobile platforms
- You work in a highly collaborative way with a heavy emphasis on teamwork and leading through influence; you empower teams to deliver the best solutions to problems and opportunities
- You are curious, open to learn, adapt fast and resilient in a fast moving environment
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.