Product Manager, Credit Card and Loans (Cross Border and Innovation team)
- Managing product development
- Sound knowledge in local and China markets
- Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is a leading retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Product Manager in Credit Card and Loans Business for their Cross Border and Innovation Product team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Manager, you will develop product strategy for credit card and loans in boosting banking business in local and Greater Bay Area. You will act as a product leader in collaborating with mainland head office in managing innovative product projects from planning, implementing to performance monitoring for consumer finance business. You are required to formulate effective marketing plans and sales channel initiatives to support product growth. You have to suggest new product solutions to management by conducting market research and competitor analysis for both mainland and local markets. In addition, you will be greatly involved in the upcoming development of fintech products for Greater Bay Area and participate in bank-wise cross border projects as per requested.
(No travel required in this position.)
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in product development in Credit Card / Personal Loans / Digital Payment with China exposure in banks is a must.
- Previous working experience in banks in mainland is definitely an advantage.
- Good market knowledge in Card / Loans business in mainland (such as Greater Bay Area) is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, sound project management and able to work independently.
- Native Mandarin speaking is required and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.