- US Medical Company
- Circa $520K
About the Client
Our client is a US medical company specialized in manufacturing innovative medical products to cure patients with chronic conditions. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now inviting a Product Manager to join their Hong Kong team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you are responsible for all marketing-related aspects of all the medical products for the company. This includes developing and implementing effective marketing strategies and tactics, sales training and education and executing product commercialization plans to ensure revenue goals are met. Key success of the Product Manager is the ability to develop successful partnerships with key opinion leaders, sales team and to modify strategies and tactics when needed based on the customers' demands and emerging trends. The role is responsible for new product launches and demonstrating commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance with regulations.
- Degree holder in Science related discipline.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years product marketing experience working in a multinational medical, diagnostics or pharmaceutical company, previous oncology therapeutic area knowledge is a must.
- Strong technical background with a good understanding software development and web technologies.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fluency in Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.