About the Client
Our client is a premier consumer healthcare company and they specialise in manufacturing nutrition and supplement products. To cope with their expansion plans in Hong Kong, they are now inviting Product Manager to join them.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and leading a marketing team, you are responsible for coceptualizing and executing marketing strategies for their blockbuster healthcare supplements. You will achieve business objectives by conducting marketing research, budget planning, business trend and competitor analysis. You will also implement and lead the execution of brand plans including communication development to deliver business objectives including sales, market share, profitability and brand health within the relevant group of brands. Lastly, you will work closely with the sales team to initiate, plan and implement marketing initiatives to drive sales and volume growth.
- University graduate and major in Marketing or any related discipline
- At least 5 years of marketing and brand management experience with prior experience working in FMCG, Healthcare, and Retail, ideally with experience handling healthcare supplements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Hard-working, able to multi-task and details-minded
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as an Assistant Product Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.