About the Company
Our client is a telecom operator with a diverse range of services and rewards offered to their customers. To cope with their fast expanding business, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join the Call Centre Customer Service team to support the growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will need to develop, maintain and enhance product features and supporting workflows for card issuing and acquiring business. You will need to prepare and review product specification and documentation. You will need to formulate requirements and acceptance criteria for product development. You will need to perform testing and acceptance on output from IT and external vendor. You will need to maintain product Business As Usual (BAU), including incident handling and process improvement. You will need to evaluate and consider ways to improve product performance. You will need to manage the product development lifecycle with multiple stakeholders from initiative to post-implementation. You will need to perform ad-hoc assignments if required.
You will need to execute technical and business projects across multiple stakeholders; developing analysis to support process and product improvement in payment industry. You will need to ensure assigned projects are completed within budgets and schedules while meeting the objectives. You will need to provide technical or functional recommendations/solutions in any issue of project. You will need to coordinate with internal and/or external parties including card schemes, regulators, vendors, payment facilitator, etc., in business projects execution. You will need to ensure timely and quality project deliverables by defining and conducting comprehensive project & UAT plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in IT, Computer science, MIS or related disciplines;
- 5 - 8 years' experience in financial service, preferably in payment industry;
- Experience on FPS, issuing and acquiring business is a must;
- Experience on Mobile payment and e-Business is definitely advantages;
- Keen interest in new mobile technologies / trends and sound knowledge of banking and financial products;
- Strong project management, leadership and communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong detail oriented;
- Self-motivated, independent as well as being a good team player;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Assistant Product Manager / Business Analyst.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.