Product Manager, Structured Products (Bank)
- Sound product development
- New digital projects
- Excellent career growth
About the company
Our client is a fast-growing and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Structured Product Development team for a Manager position.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Wealth Product, you are responsible for developing business and product plans for Structured Products. You have to formulate strategies on product development, marketing and channel sales plans in achieving business targets. You will be a project leader for product enhancement and new digital initiatives. You are required to conduct product due diligence review and to ensure banking regulations are followed properly. In addition, you need to perform market forecast and suggest product recommendations to drive the growth of product profitability.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5-6 years of relevant experience in developing Structured Product in retail banks.
- Excellent product knowledge with good project management skills.
- Sound business sense, analytical mind and able to work independent.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.