About our Client
Listed in Hong Kong and with a dominant market position, our client is a market leader in the fashion accessories industry specialising in design, product development and manufacturing. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a dynamic marketing professional to assist in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director and managing a team of 2, you will develop and implement marketing programs from concept to completion and use metrics to drive success and continuous improvement. Moreover, you will understand the market through sales insight, market research and competitive analysis while strategising with sales, operations and executive team on product launch plans. Lastly, you will develop strategic online and offline marketing messages for local and regional marketing campaigns that can be effectively used across departments and by international partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- 7+ years of successful related business experience in a product marketing role, preferably in lifestyle or luxury brands
- Demonstrated success working as an integral cross functional team member
- Experienced in developing successful value-based pricing strategies to drive business growth
- Skilled in executing competitive analysis projects and developing brand voicing / differentiation
- Process oriented and can build and manage processes across teams
- An excellent communicator
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.