Product Sales Performance & Channel Management Manager (Banking)
*Product sales recommendation
*Attractive compensation package
About the company
Our client is one of the fast growing international retail banking groups in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Product Sales Performance & Channel Management Manager for their retail banking product team.
About the role
Reporting to Section Head of Banking Product, you are responsible for developing business insights from quantitative analysis on various banking sales channels (branch, telemarketing, online banking, direct sales etc). You have to conduct product performance analysis, budget and business reports to identify risk and opportunities in banking business. You will suggest incentive programs in driving profit and provide sales forecast on market trend. You are also required to assist in product compliance review to ensure the smooth launch of new products.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in sales analysis / channel management in banks, preferably with sound banking products knowledge.
- Well-versed Excel skills and presentation skills.
- Strong business sense with good analytical mind.
- Proficient in both spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.