- Fast Expanding Restaurant Group
- Hong Kong Focus
About the Client
Our client is a multi-brand, concept restaurant group with headquarter based in Hong Kong. To support their continuous business growth, they are now looking for a Production Manager to manage their central kitchen.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations and leading a team of Chefs, you will head up production planning and execution and ensuring the delivery of maximum productivity, accuracy and quality of food products produced. You are responsible for conducting internal audits to ensure the highest standard of quality and food safety is delivered at all times. Additionally, you will provide professional culinary advice to senior management and take a lead role in creating seasonal promotion menus.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the food industry with at least 2 years at a managerial level, Chef background would be highly preferred
- Strong food production and central kitchen operations management experience
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to lead, develop, train and motivate workforce
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.