About Our Client
Our client is a leading F&B manufacturer for FMCG products and their products are consumed across the APAC region, they are looking for a Production Manager who would be responsible for their food and non-food production lines in Hong Kong.
- Lead the team to prepare production planning, material planning, and production scheduling for production lines
- Oversee all daily production activities and production lines performance to ensure the departmental targets are met
- Coordinate with different functional teams to supply sufficient stock and meet sales requirement
- Control expenses, cost-saving, improve productivity and efficiency, and prepare reports through data analysis, production scheduling and planning
- Assist in any new capital investment and project implementation
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder or above in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of experience in leading production team, preferably with experience in F&B or FMCG industry
- Knowledge in ISO22000 is preferred
- Experience in MS Office or any supply chain software solutions is preferred
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.