About our Client
Our client is a global F&B corporation with fast expanding plan in the Greater China market. Due to its ambitious expansion plan in the region, the team is hiring a Production Manager and responsible for manufacturing plant set up in China.
About the Role
- Report to CEO, you will perform future plan in different production line with project time schedule and detail CAPEX.
- Work closely with Finance and Project department to establish and implement the detailed project action plan, time-line and budget.
- Compute all production lines' maximum capacity to evaluate plant capacity for future investment.
- Work out manpower reduction of production line for future plan and development.
- Coordinate all aspects for the upgrade of production.
- Coordinate all aspects of production including labor, materials, line efficiency, line performance, yielding, packaging, quality control, safety issues and GMP.
- Department KPI cascading from factory target to department target in order to meeting company goal.
- Work closely with QA department in establishing and implementing FTQ (First Time Quality) and OTR (On Time Release) in order to meet factory target.
- Coordinate all aspects of GMP in production area and meet department target score.
- Degree holder of Engineering or related disciplines;
- Solid experience in plant engineering and good understanding the legal requirements in China;
- Experience of setting up a new factory or production line in food industry is a must;
- Excellent knowledge and experiences of project management and plant management;
- Familiarity with food safety and sanitary design and knowledge of food and beverage industry standards, practices, and regulations preferred;
- Strong can-do attitude, strong technical problem-solving;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Station in Guangdong area.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.