About the Client
Our client is a leading global apparel manufacturing group with a vertical supply chain set up from raw material innovation, product development, and manufacturing. To cope with their growth and strategic plans, they are looking for a high caliber candidate with production planning and production control experience to join them as a Production Planning Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Production Planning, you will lead a small team in China and responsible for managing the macro loading plan with all factories, making critical decision and executing the order transfer plan on production. You will also work closely with senior management team at office and operation levels, monitor the operations capacity, productivity and output, and ensure smooth and sufficient loading to operation.
· Degree holder in Engineering or related disciplines, preferably in Industrial Engineering, or Industrial Management with a minimum 5 years hands on experience in production planning and control/production operation;
· Knowledge in production operation and quality assurance;
· Good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
· Strong problem solving and communication skills;
· Analytical and attention to details;
· Willing and able to travel for development and operation needed occasionally.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.